Dolphin GuideConnect Full Length DAISY Audio Tutorial
If you're looking for a simple, intuitive, and fun way to access your most used computer applications, such as email, documents, web browsing, and more, Dolphin GuideConnect may be exactly what you're seeking. A 30-day free trial is available at the above link, along with further information about this innovative software.
Mystic Access is pleased to have partnered with Dolphin Computer Access to create an over five-hour audio tutorial on the benefits and features of GuideConnect. If you're wondering whether GuideConnect can support and empower you to enhance your daily life, this tutorial will likely provide an answer for you. Audio instruction is delivered in the casual, friendly and highly-detailed style you've come to expect from us at Mystic Access. Follow along with Kim as she explains and demonstrates the features and functions of GuideConnect.
- coping with recent full or partial sight loss, and unsure how to successfully learn to use your technology again as a person with low or no vision
- struggling to complete tasks on your computer, such as sending and reading email, because you feel overwhelmed and frustrated by the many complex options presented to you
- new to computers and unfamiliar with ways to complete tasks
GuideConnect may offer a solution to lessen your stress and bring more ease and enjoyment to your computer use.
Here's a summary of what you'll learn as you explore this tutorial:
- Benefits of using GuideConnect
- Initial setup of the GuideConnect software
- Orientation, and exploring / navigating the main menu
- Methods for getting help
- Keyboard shortcuts, actions, and powering GuideConnect on and off
- Other navigation methods -- (touch screen, mouse, and Dolphin remote)
- Using email
- Reading and writing letters and documents
- Navigating websites
- Making printed documents accessible using a camera or scanner
- Discovering reading pleasure with books and news
- Staying connected with friends and colleagues using the address book and calendar
- Finding entertainment options with the radio, podcasts and RSS features
- Taking audio and text notes in GuideConnect
- Exploring built-in tools and settings
- Printing documents, emails, etc, and configuring printing options
- Troubleshooting tips
- Final thoughts, and contacting Mystic Access
This tutorial is just over five hours and ten minutes in length, and is available to download from this page in DAISY format. You may play it in your Victor Stream, NLS player, Dolphin EasyReader, or other supported hardware or software players. At approximately 270 MB, this is a large file, so may take a while to download depending on your internet speed.
Thank you so much for your interest. enjoy!
- Version 3.0.0
- Download 222
- File Size 140MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date April 12, 2022
- Last Updated April 12, 2022