Brailliant BI 14 MP3 Audio Modules with Included Written Transcript
Smart features in a tiny package. Experience the small size and big advantages of Humanware’s Brailliant BI 14
Mystic Access is proud to have collaborated with Humanware to create comprehensive audio modules on their small but mighty new braille display, the Brailliant BI 14. In these nearly two hours of audio content, you will learn all about this cutting-edge product and why you may be interested in owning one for work, school and / or play. Whether you are a student rushing between classes, a professional constantly on the go, or just a lover of braille who wants a sleek and compact device by your side, the Brailliant BI 14 may be your perfect companion.
Enrich Your Work and Play
With the Brailliant BI 14, you will be able to:
- Type comfortably and quietly using the ergonomic, eight dot Perkins style keyboard.
- Seamlessly connect the Brailliant to your PC, Mac or iOS device. (Android coming soon!) Connect up to five Bluetooth and one USB devices simultaneously.
- Use the built-in stopwatch, monitor your battery, configure settings, and more, easily and intuitively from the menu.
- Sync notes between the Brailiant and multiple email accounts. Need to take notes in a work meeting? You won't even need your phone! Just take notes on the Brailliant and sync them automatically at a later time.
- Power and productivity for your busy lifestyle. Get up to fifteen hours of battery life from a single charge. Charging occurs with a familiar micro USB cable.
- High quality in a tiny package. The Brailliant includes fourteen cells for sharp, crisp braille, and weighs just over half a pound.
Experience Audio Modules that are Easy to Navigate, Highly Structured and Professionally Produced
The Mystic Access Brailliant BI 14 audio tutorial is divided into individual modules, and topics within the modules to ensure easy navigation and that your learning experience is as intuitive as possible. You will be guided through the tutorial by a totally blind, female Brailliant user in a warm, friendly and highly-structured manner. Professionally recorded, edited and produced in-house by Mystic Access, you will find the tutorial to be a pleasant listening experience. Available in both DAISY and MP3 formats, you may choose how and where you listen to the audio. A written transcription is also provided in HTML, Microsoft Word and Text formats.
Brailliant BI 14 Audio Modules Table of Contents
- Brailliant BI 14 Introduction
- What's in the Box, Brailliant BI 14 Description, and Orientation
- First Power Up, and description of Application and Terminal Modes
- Navigation Strategies
- The Menu
- A Tour of Settings
- Using the Stopwatch
- One Hand Mode
- connecting to a PC or Mac in Terminal Mode
- Connecting to an iOS Device in Terminal Mode
- Synchronizing Notes
- Care and Feeding of the Brailliant BI 14, Including Charging Info and Troubleshooting Tips
- Version 1.0
- Download 311
- File Size 40.3 MB
- File Count 1
- Create Date August 28, 2018
- Last Updated August 28, 2018